Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Beehive State

It looks like we will be staying in the "Beehive State" for good :) I never thought I would be in Utah for as long as I have.. I have always felt like California girl at heart, but I have lived here for over seven years and you know what.. I actually love it here :). Chase got a job that will relocate us to Salt Lake. So we will be moving out of Provo probably once our lease is up in August and move up north. We are really excited about this. The place Chase got a job is an amazing company! I am so proud of him!!!! We both love this company and feel so good about this. I will miss my family, but this just gives them an excuse to come to Utah more ( im thinking cabin in park city haha). I was joking around with my sister that her family vacations will always have to be in Utah now and no exotic places like Hawaii lol and im going to have to get a credit card with flyer miles. The good part of this is that I still have family here that live in bounitful and now that we will be closer hopefully I will get to see more of them now, which im excited about!

11 comments:

Tasha said...

Congratulations!! That is very exciting. I am happy for you guys

Josh and Tiff said...

Yes!!!! I'm so happy for you AND me, lol. But seriously, great news for Chase. We will definitely need to hang out now.

Unknown said...

ooooh congrats you two! Utah is a great place...we sure do miss it. way to go chaser!

Dallas and Jessica said...

join the club :)

BreAnna said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! WAAAHOOOO!!! You have family in SLC too!! I can't believe how likely Utah is to get to keep you guys! Congrats to Chase I'm not surprised at all that he landed an awesome job! We love living downtown come be our neighbors :o)

R+M said...

I LOVE SALT LAKE! i'm a california girl at heart too, but SLC makes me feel not as far away from home. where in SLC are you moving, we could be neighbors!!! congrats to you and chase!

Shandra said...

Congratulations Chase!

I still think you need to come visit Hawaii every once in awhile. :)

Stacie and Jared said...

Wow congratulations to Chase on the job, that's awesome!! We will be sad when you guys move out of our ward, but we may be following you up north next year when I'm done with school. Jared's looking for jobs in SLC so cross your fingers for us!

Candace and Brian said...

If I say so myself I'm partial to Utah. :) Congrats on the job.

Chelcie said...

Congrats Chase!! That's awesome for you guys! I'm seriously so sad though... :( I'm not going to lie... I was looking forward to living near dana again :( At least I have family in Utah too & i'll be visiting you a lot!! Love you guys :)

chelsea said...

YES!!!! I'm so excited to have you guys close! Seriously though, we are going to have to get together lots. Congrats Chase!