Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cooking

Cooking is one of those things that just relax me. I LOVE IT! I'm always looking for a new recipe to make. For Christmas my mom gave us the best gift ever.. a family cookbook! now if you know my mom you know what an amazing cook she is. Everyone knows "Barb's famous cooking", and she gave us a cookbook of all her famous recipes. My sisters decided they wanted to do a blog of us going through the family cookbook. I am so excited about this! I have a link on the left side or just go here! ENJOY!!!! davisfamilyeats.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I LOVE that you guys are doing a family cooking blog!! I'm always looking for a good cooking blog, and i looked at yours and EVERYTHING on there looks good! Can't wait to try some of your family recipes!!!

Jen & Rob said...

This is so cool! Rob was like, we should start one too! Those mint brownies look mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm good!

Pike's Place said...

I love that you have pictures of the food! I cant stand recipes with no pictures. AND I am so excited for the oatmeal bars, those are sooo good!