There are so many fun things about surprises.. The excitement of them, the feeling when you first find out, the nervousness, the unknown. These feelings all past through Chase and I when we went to our first Dr. Appointment. We found out we were expecting our first baby in March. We could not be more excited! It was perfect timing Chase is graduating, he got a job, im ready to be done working :) haha but we all know we cant plan everything. We went to the dr apt. when I was 10 weeks along which was April 4th. They were so nice! I know I am going to love my Dr.
At this office they do a Ultrasound on your first Apt which I loved! As were in there I noticed two little dots, and if you know me I always jump to the worst conclusion, I thought it was not a real pregnancy, poor little Chase though that it was just a double shot of the baby. Then our nurse yells "there are two babies in there!"
I thought she was joking till she showed us the heart beats of both. I guess I should of looked at Chase more cause the minute the nurse looked at his face she could not stop laughing! and no, we were not on any fertility treatments or medicine ( everyone asks us that ).Needless to say we were both shocked, surprised, excited, nervous, but I could not be more happy. I think the nurse told everyone the story cause as we walked around and met our Dr. everyone was just looking and laughing. I know this is going to be a lot of work, I know that it will be hard, but honestly...TWINS!!! Im so excited. They are due in October, we get to find out the sex on June 2nd. We can find out earlier but honestly we don't want to pay the extra bucks to find out cause lets be honest, we are going to have to save every penny we have from now on to prepare for these little munchkins.
Things I want to remember about my first trimester..
1. I feel every pain in my body. I have always been sensitive to the way my body feels but during pregnancy im extra sensitive, always random cramping, muscles being pulled, needless to say once I found out I was having twins this made more sense.
2. I didnt get sick till 8 weeks and then it hit. I am still super sick but lets hope it lifts a little bit
3. I hate cooking! Cooking makes me gag lol and if you know me this is sooo weird!
4. I am so tired all day everyday, I can fall asleep anywhere now where as before you could not catch me falling asleep unless I was in my bed.
5. Not loving any spicy foods, chips and salsa, all my favorites! Im hating them! Everything taste a little different in my mouth now.
6. Poor Chase is all I have to say for this one....
7. I feel like im not grumpy but I sure do have a shorter Fuse
8. I get lot's of headaches
9.I love being pregnant! might not seem like it as you read these but I love seeing my stomach grow just a little and know I am taking care of two little babies.
10. I have to eat carbs right when I wake up and go to bed or else I get sick. Cereal has become my best friend.
11. In and out protein style cheeseburgers have been my food of choice.
12. Always keep trash bags in your car... Always... :)
Thats all for now :)